Empty container depot booking refund policy
- Containerchain (us) will issue a refund of the Container Fee in respect of a notification charged by an empty container depot, and collected by Containerchain on behalf of the empty container depot, as instructed by the applicable empty container depot or unless otherwise required to do so by law, including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or other laws, where applicable.
- All requests for refunds of a Container Fee in respect of a notification made within 30 days of you making that notification should be directed to Containerchain, and Containerchain will direct that request to the applicable Containerchain client.
- If a refund of the Container Fee is issued by Containerchain on behalf of an empty container depot (for whatever reason) within 30 days of you making the notification for which you were charged the Container Fee, the refund will be processed in the same manner as the original payment method, as set out below:
- Payment by credit card: Containerchain will refund the amount directly back to your credit card within 5 business days of its approval of the refund. For all questions relating to refunds made to credit cards, please contact the issuing-bank of your credit card.
- Payment by cheque / money order / direct deposit payments / BPay: You will need to provide us with the details for the bank account into which you would like us to deposit the refund. You will need to allow up to 5 business days for the refund to be processed.
- If you request a refund of the Container Fee after 30 days of you making the notification for which you were charged the Container Fee, you will need to contact the empty container depot directly to seek a refund.
- Containerchain will not be liable for any claims of non-receipt of services by an empty container depot, including any non-receipt of services resulting from incorrect information supplied by you. You are responsible for entering correct information into the Website and Software to utilise the Services.
- If you are incorrectly charged a Container Fee by direct debit or credit card, you must immediately notify Containerchain in writing to: support [at] containerchain [dot] com.
- Containerchain reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at its sole discretion. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately after it is posted on the Website. You agree to periodically review the Website to ensure You are up-to-date with any amendments to this or any other of Containerchain’s policies.